Buy Seedlings Online!
Grow your best garden ever by starting with transplants grown at Hilltop Hanover Farm. Choose from our best-selling farm stand varieties—and garden with confidence knowing your varieties have proven to grow well in Westchester County and the surrounding region. We use a compost-based potting mix and grow all of our transplants and plants using organic practices. All vegetable, herb, and flower seedlings are sold individually in 2.5" pots and are the perfect size for transplanting into the garden.
Online Order Instructions (Vegetable, Herb, and Flower Transplants):
- Choose your pick-up date at check-out. All plants in an order must be picked-up on the same day. Pre-order minimum is 16 plants per pick-up date. Mix and match from all crops and varieties to meet minimum order.
- Place multiple orders if you wish to pick up cool-season and warm-season crops on separate dates.
- Quantity Discount: Save 10% when you buy 32 or more plants! Enter code SAVE10 at checkout.
- Payment is required when orders are placed. If we encounter any production problems or crop failures, we will notify you immediately and refund your money for any varieties that will not be ready on your selected pick-up date. (But we don't expect this to happen!)
- We will hold plants for up to two weeks past the selected pick-up date, but please understand that plant quality will deteriorate the longer finished plants sit on the bench. Refunds will not be issued for plants that are not picked up.
View and order transplants by type:
Cool cukes and bountiful squash. The harbingers of summer in the garden!
We have so much love for the under-appreciated eggplant! Every garden needs a few...
Every home needs flowers! These are some of our favorite varieties for adding color and beauty to the landscape, attracting pollinators, and for cut-flower bouquets.
So many colors. So many flavors. So many shapes. So much HOTNESS! All in one crop...
Nothing beats a home-grown tomato! This category includes cherry tomatoes, slicing tomatoes, salad tomatoes, paste tomatoes, tomatillos and ground cherries.