Become a Corporate Sponsor
FIVE GREAT REASONS TO SUPPORT
Friends of Hilltop Hanover Farm & Environmental Center
- We produce, sell and donate healthy food. Farming using ORGANIC PRINCIPLES nourishes people, creates healthy soil, and feeds visiting animals, birds and insects.
- We help address growing FOOD INSECURITY in our communities. Food insecurity was measured at 20% within Westchester County pre-pandemic and estimates suggest the percentage doubled in 2020, making it an urgent social justice issue. We donate food through multiple food bank partners and CSA (community-supported agriculture) donated shares. In 2021, FHHFEC donated over 14,000 pounds of produce to those in need the value of which was over $70,000.
- We are a living example of how to manage land to combat CLIMATE CHANGE. Our systemic management of soil, water, crops, animals and built environments sequesters carbon, reduces emissions, promotes biodiversity, and protects healthy woods and watershed.
- We use the farm to EDUCATE children and adults. A wide variety of classes for school children, adult learners and volunteers demonstrate all aspects of a sustainable future through hands-on experiences that have lasting impact.
- We welcome all visitors with OPEN ACCESS to our fields and woods. Free of charge, everyone can reap the myriad benefits of the great outdoors.
For information about becoming a Corporate Sponsor, send us an email at email@example.com or call our office 914-862-5050.