Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Select a shift from the calendar below.
You will receive an email confirmation with details of the shift appointment.
Summer volunteer opportunities will take place both outdoors and indoors as weather permits. Fill out your Volunteer Application to receive weekly emails with details of the upcoming shifts.
- Farm Assistance tasks- Outdoors, in the field and beyond!
- Summer Season sessions include: assisting with field work or plant maintenance across the farm, such as weeding, trellising, pruning, digging, gleaning, washing trays, or working with tarps and larger field structures. One-off projects will be offered as they arise, and advertised in the weekly emails.
- Field Weeds: weed by hand and with tools in the growing fields. Flexible schedules are possible: contact us to volunteer at a time that works for you.
- Harvest Help- Field Harvest: work down the field beds and harvest ripe produce.
- Flower Appreciation: prune, weed, and care for field flowers and native plant spaces. Flexible schedules are possible: contact us to volunteer at a time that works for you.
- Community Work Day sessions include: many hands that make bigger farm tasks fly by, with all ages welcome to join.
- Farm Stand tasks- Indoors, with a little less dirt involved!
- Stock Help: refill bins and shelves with stock, fill orders, assist customers, and talk vegetables and plants! Flexible schedules are possible Thurs/Fri/Sat: contact us to volunteer at a time that works for you.
- Harvest Help- Wash + Pack: weigh, sort, and bag produce as it arrives from the fields.