The Friends of Hilltop Hanover Farm and Environmental Center (FHHFEC) are committed to remaining a source of fresh local produce for our community and a safe space for outdoor activity. Our grounds remain open Tuesday-Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm.
In response to the ongoing health and safety concerns due to the Covid-19 pandemic and based on current New York State and CDC guidance, we will operate with the following modifications for the 2021 season (until further notice):
- Masks are required for all when indoors (any building on the property).
- Masks are not required outdoors provided social distancing is practiced.
- Produce and products from the farm stand are available in our online store and by shopping onsite. Masks are required for all employees and customers in the farm stand.
- Identified buildings are open to the public for scheduled events and masks are required for all when indoors (any building, including the farm stand, on the property).
- Office visits are by appointment only.
- Proper and frequent hand washing by employees is enforced.
- We have increased sanitizing of facilities and all shared tools.
We will continue to take every possible precaution to keep a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and farm visitors and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time.