In response to the Covid-19 health crisis, we have revised our operations but hope to remain a source of fresh local produce for community members and a safe space for outdoor activity. Our grounds remain open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. Our trails remain open from dawn to dusk. All visitors must wear face masks in parking lots and while on the grounds of the farm, in addition to practicing social distancing while on the property. All public restrooms are temporarily closed, please plan accordingly.
Please note our other changes in effect until further notice:
- Produce and products from the farm stand are available using our new online ordering and curbside pick-up system. Learn more about online ordering.
- Early-season produce is available in limited quantities. If we sell out for the week, the farm stand will be closed except for curbside pick-up. Sign up for our newsletter to get weekly updates about the farm stand.
- On days when the farm stand is open, we will be operating with modified access. Please visit our farm stand page for updates.
- All other programs have been cancelled.
- Building access is restricted to employees only. Please call or email if you need information.
We have been and continue to take every possible precaution to keep a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and farm visitors. We are monitoring and following the guidance provided by CDC, WHO, and state and local health officials. We have implemented all recommended monitoring, cleaning and hygiene protocols for employees, visitors, and spaces. Our new policies include:
- All employees practice social distancing at work and in their off-hours
- Proper and frequent hand washing is enforced
- Face coverings and gloves are available to and used by all employees;
- We have increased sanitizing of facilities and shared tools. We are using a disinfecting product that is registered with the EPA and labeled for human coronavirus, is food safe, and allowable for use on organic farms.