Joining the Hilltop Hanover Farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program is a mutually beneficial investment.
You are providing financial support for the farm upfront, before the growing even begins.
CSA members, as investors, need to accept the natural risks that come with farming. These include inclement weather, pest outbreaks or other circumstances that can affect the quality, quantity or variety of produce available in a season. The dedicated and skilled farmers at Hilltop have worked diligently to provide a plentiful, consistent, and varied supply of locally grown fresh produce by developing production plans that are diversified and successional, mitigating some of the risk. But as CSA members, investing in the season, you are recognizing the challenges and are committing to sharing the risk with us.
7-months of Farm Fresh Foods!
Our growing season starts at the end of April and lasts through Mid-November.
Take a look at our Harvest Calendar to see what types of veggies we grow and when they are available!
Ours is a Market-Style CSA which allows you to buy the organically grown vegetables and regional products that you want, when you want them! Your membership is a credit for the amount you select that can be used for any item sold in our Farm Stand throughout the entire Season.
All CSA Members will receive:
- Members-only early access to the Farm Stand in April (two weeks prior to general public access!)
- 10% off all your Farm Stand purchases when you shop with your CSA Membership credit
- Weekly Farm Stand emails with harvest updates and vegetable highlights
- Members-only discounts & freebies in the Farm Stand
- A free farm tour in June
Three Membership Levels:
$250 Friend Share will receive
- A coupon for 1 free educational class
$500 Community Share will receive
- Hilltop swag
- 2 coupons for free educational classes
$850 Partner Share will receive
- Hilltop swag
- 4 coupons for free educational classes
Education class coupons are transferable. They can be used for yourself or given to a friend!
Registration still required when applicable.