Welcome to Hilltop Hanover Farm & Environmental Center!
1271 Hanover Street, Yorktown Heights, NY
Visitors are warmly welcomed and encouraged to take advantage of the fresh organically-grown produce and seed propagating Native Plants sold at our Farm Stand, to visit with our farmers and animals, and attend special events and classes. Enjoy a picnic overlooking the scenic property and hike the woodland trails, all within 45-minutes of NYC.
Hours of Operation
The farm property is open to the public
- Weekdays from 9am to 4pm
- Weekends during seasonal Farm Stand hours
Hilltop is a working agriculture farm. Due to the Department of Agriculture's Good Food Policy, dogs are not permitted on the farm, Farm Stand, and pasture portion of our property. Service dogs, trained to work or perform a task for persons with disabilities, are permitted with proof of animal service status. Comfort and/or emotional support animals are not service animals, and are not recognized by the ADA, and as such are not allowed. We thank you for your understanding.
- Open from dawn to dusk.
- Parking area and trail head are located on the east side of Hanover Street (across from the farm property).
- See the trail map
- 3.5 miles of marked trails with 120-acres of forest.
- This is a carry-in-carry-out facility.
- Dogs are welcome to enjoy our hiking trails. We ask that you please help us keep our trails clean.
Plan Your Visit
Parking on our campus is free. We offer handicap parking. Reservations for buses are required.
Certain programs and special events may have an associated fee.